This is a blog dedicated to the nuances of business travel.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

New Year, New Information

As there are a few dedicated readers out there, who were looking for more information, I have decided to dedicate a post to my personal favorite links:

FlyerTalk - A travel forum dedicated to Points Accumulation, along with tips, tricks, and random talk.
ITA Travel Itinerary - A great site to create complex itineraries for mileage runs.
FareCompare - A great link to break down the costs of your possible mileage runs. Here is where I get a good starting point of places that are offering inexpensive fares, which I can then make more complex using ITA.
Virtual Tourist - This site is essential for me to "give back". It allows you to write reviews of places you have been, and will also give you great guidance from real people's perspective on locations. My Screenname there is ATXtraveler, and appreciate any "ratings" you give!
Flyer's Rights - Do you ever feel like the airline takes advantage of you as a customer? Read this before taking a flight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home