This is a blog dedicated to the nuances of business travel.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Hitting 1 Million....

Well, the countdown is officially on. I began seriously flying with American Airlines in Feb. 2002, and sometime before the end of the year, I will have booked 1 Million American Airline Miles. This particular feat has been accrued through various methodologies, but I would say that close to half of these miles are actual BIS (Butt in Seat) miles. One unique thing that will happen when I cross over is to actually score Gold Status for life! Of course the big one for most is the 2 million mile mark, when you become Platinum for life, and never have to worry about chasing down upgrades! For those who are ultra serious, I do not believe there is a method of accruing EXP for life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home